The Esperto line represents the upper echelon of lever powered espresso machines. In true La Pavoni fashion, each is built like a tank and will last for decades. The Esperto Abile model features a full chrome body accented by artisan crafted Rosewood handles and a subtle baseline highlight.
The nickel plated boiler 38oz boiler easily pulls 16 two-once shots on a single tank. Brew two cups simultaneously with the included double spout portafilter, allowing thick crema to effortlessly flow through both sides. The additional professional grade bottomless portafilter provides full extraction visibility, giving you the insight needed to adjust your process without the guesswork.
Enjoy decades of continuous use thanks to the Esperto's, fortified, solid construction. Each of its purpose-built internal components, such as the food-grade nickel diffuser and stainless steel heating elements, were engineered for easy maintenance and long life.
- 38 oz Boiler: With the 38 oz boiler capacity, this espresso machine can make sixteen 2 oz shots of espresso.
- Mounted group pressure gauge
- Custom Rosewood lever handles, boiler cap and steam knob
- 3 embossed Competition filters in 9, 16 & 20 gram capacities
- Embossed competition group screens
- Bottomless portafilter handle and a standard double portafilter handle
- Red accent plastic base cover
- Stainless steel coffee tamper
- Temperature strip on group
- Capped eagle for boiler cap
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 14 x 7.9 x 11-Inches; Weight: 14 lbs
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.